Through an annual call for proposals, the fund primarily supports travel costs for exchange between a team at MIT and colleagues abroad.
- The international colleague(s) must be identified in the proposal.
- The maximum award is $30,000.
- For projects in any country that do not meet the criteria of the other funds.
Priority will be given to projects that:
- propose a balanced exchange between the MIT and international participants
- demonstrate complementarity between the MIT and international teams
The MISTI GSF General Fund is a part of MISTI Global Seed Funds. All general MISTI Global Seed Funds criteria, application and evaluation procedures apply.
Applicants interested in collaborating with the following countries can also apply to the MISTI GSF general pool: Argentina, Chile, Colombia and Peru. Funding is provided by the MIT Sloan School of Management.