MISTI helps students explore research opportunities and internships abroad that build management skills, deepen cultural understandings, and reveal the power of collaborative entrepreneurship.
- Banco de Mexico
- Brunello Cucinello
- China Renaissance Partners
- Energias Renovables del Sureste
- Samsung Electronics
- Sciences Po
- Shanghai Atlas Capital
- Prepare global marketing conferences for Samsung and its subsidiaries, in Korea.
- Research e-commerce trends in China, analyze the financial status of e-commerce firms, and develop management presentations for pitch meetings.
- Compare the effectiveness of different consumer protection systems in Mexico and provide policy prescriptions for the industry.
- Research the luxury apparel market, provide sales analysis for retail stores, and streamline a sales-reporting process, in Italy.
- Working with a host in Mexico, research the solar water heater market in the Caribbean and Puerto Rico.