MIT-Chile Universidad de Santiago de Chile (USACH) Seed Fund
Through an annual call for proposals, the fund primarily supports travel costs for exchange between a team at MIT and colleagues at the Universidad de Santiago de Chile. The Chilean colleague(s) must be identified in the proposal. The maximum award is $20,000.
The fund is for collaborations between faculty and research scientists at MIT and their counterparts at Universidad de Santiago de Chile.
USACH colleague(s) must be identified in the proposal
- Priority given to projects that propose a balanced exchange between MIT and USACH
- Proposals should demonstrate complementarity between the two teams
- Maximum award: $20,000
The MIT-Chile Universidad de Santiago de Chile Seed Fund is a part of MISTI Global Seed Funds. All general MISTI Global Seed Funds criteria, application and evaluation procedures apply.
Priority will be given to projects that:
- present a balanced exchange between the participants
- demonstrate complementarity between the teams
- involve undergraduate and graduate students