The General Fund is open to projects in any country. Through an annual call for proposals, the fund primarily supports travel costs for exchange between a team at MIT and colleagues abroad.
- The international colleague(s) must be identified in the proposal.
- The maximum award is $30,000.
- For projects in any country that do not meet the criteria of the other funds.
Priority will be given to projects that:
- propose a balanced exchange between the MIT and international participants
- demonstrate complementarity between the MIT and international teams
- involve undergraduate and graduate students
The MISTI GSF General Fund is a part of MISTI Global Seed Funds. All general MISTI Global Seed Funds criteria, application and evaluation procedures apply.