The MIT-Poland Lockheed Martin Seed Fund
Through an annual call for proposals, the fund promotes the exchange between faculty and students at MIT and at universities and public research institutions in Poland. The maximum award is $25,000.
Proposals will fit within Lockheed Martin’s Global Strategy to promote international, collaborative research focused on but not limited to:
- Autonomy and Robotics
- Sensor Technology and Exploitation
- Signal Processing and Communications
- Data Analytics
- Materials and Manufacturing
- Advanced Electronics
- Human Systems Training
- Energy and Power
The MIT-Poland Lockheed Martin Seed Fund is a part of MISTI Global Seed Funds. All general MISTI Global Seed Funds criteria, application and evaluation procedures apply.
Priority will be given to projects that:
- present a balanced exchange between the participants
- demonstrate complementarity between the teams
- involve undergraduate and graduate students