MIT-Poland Lockheed Martin Seed Fund
Through an annual call for proposals, the fund promotes the exchange between faculty and students at MIT and at universities and public research institutions in Poland. The maximum award is $25,000.
The next call for applications opens on September 13, 2021. Proposals will fit within Lockheed Martin’s current priority area of Advanced Materials and Manufacturing to promote international, collaborative research focused on but not limited to:
- Additive Design
- Manufacturing Autonomy
- AI-Enabled Machining
- Manufacturing Line for Composites
- High Temperature and Speed Advanced Materials
- Composite and Polymer Structures
- Innovative Process Technologies
- Material Engineering
- Additive Manufacturing for Prototypes and Tooling
The MIT-Poland Lockheed Martin Seed Fund is a part of MISTI Global Seed Funds. All general MISTI Global Seed Funds criteria, application and evaluation procedures apply.
Priority will be given to projects that:
- present a balanced exchange between the participants
- demonstrate complementarity between the teams
- involve undergraduate and graduate students
Register now for the MIT-Poland Lockheed Martin Seed Fund info session on July 27, 2021, at 11:00 EDT / 17:00 CET! A fall info session will also be held (date to be determined).