MISTI offers high tech research and internet opportunities in Chile, China, France, Italy, Israel, and more. Students can explore an almost limitless range of career paths working with established-brand corporations, exciting startups, and university labs.
- Alcatel Lucent
- Barcelona Digital
- Ben Gurion University
- ENS Paris
- Israel Institute of Technology
- Lenovo Beijing
- Max Planck Institute
- MIT China Educational Technology Initiative
- Politecnico di Torino
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company
- Tel Aviv University
- Analyze research results for a project focused on computer system virtualization and performance, in India.
- Work with a small team of engineers and designers to help refine Google Related, a browser extension in the “related content” arena, in Israel.
- Program and implement a newly proposed hashing technique and provide a detailed performance analysis of hash computation, in Israel.
- Design a distributed ad targeting and real time impressions counter network, and develop a QR code generator, for the social network Tuenti in Spain.
- Develop model programming for robots using visual information and analyze functionalities of models using the Tenio robotics platform, in Chile.