MISTI helps physics students find world-class research positions and internships with variety of hosts, from startups to venerable universities, in countries like Brazil, Germany, Israel, and Switzerland.
- Free University
- IFAE Institute for High Energy Physics
- Universidade Federal de Minas
- Universitat Heidelberg
- Universite de Lyon
- Explore the various properties of carbon nanotubes and boron nanotubes – which are the key to the future of material and electrical engineering, in Brazil.
- Work with a team to characterize an upper-atmosphere research jet’s custom-built spectrometer, which enables precise data extraction on atmospheric gases, in Germany.
- Help begin new analysis channel for the Higgs boson in which the Higgs boson decays into a Z boson and photon, in Switzerland.
- Derive recursion relations to perturbatively solve anharmonic systems, generalize this to arbitrary potentials that can be expressed as a power series, and automate the procedure, in Germany.